Wednesday 8 October 2014

Islam explained: "don't feel sorry for the non-Muslims"

This is said by well-known UK Imam Anjem Choudary, in Clarion's report: "I don't feel sorry for those beheaded".
"Allah said very clearly in the Koran 'Don't feel sorry for the non-Muslims.'
"So as an adult non-Muslim, whether he is part of the Army or not part of the Army, if he dies in a state of disbelief then he is going to go to the hellfire.
"That's what I believe so I'm not going to feel sorry for non-Muslims.
"We invite them to embrace the message of Islam. If they don't, then obviously if they die like that they're going to the hellfires.
This is him speaking as an authority on Islam.  If I say it, I'm an Islamophobe who doesn't understand the Koran.  Choudary says it.  Does that make him an Islamophobe?